What is Online Coaching?
Online coaching is like having a personal trainer who preferrs you be empowerd to do it yourself while supporting you as needed remotely. Please check out the outline below for how it works.
- Once you sign-on with ODC, you'll receive an email with an intake survey that helps your coach understand your history, goals, and preferences.
- Next, book a real-time review session to assure your plan is feasible, functional, and fun.
- A few days later, you'll receive a personalized easy to follow 30 day workout program with meal guidelines.
- Your coach will check in with you regularly to adjust your workouts and track your progress.
- You also have 30 day unlimited access to your coach (email & texts).
- Last step: enjoy the process, love the results, and tell your friends.
Essentially, an online coach provides a very similar experience to an in-person trainer – except you work out whenever you want AND you won't have anyone to observe your technique while you train. Just like a traditional personal trainer at a standard gym, your success is ultimately dependent upon your level of commitment.
3.7 What if I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment. If you are a Coach or Customer, you agree to Scriptwell ’s cancellation and rescheduling policy and the associated charges and payments, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment up to 1 hour before the appointment time with no penalty
If you reschedule with less than 1 hour’s notice, prior to the appointment, we charge a $5 fee*
If you reschedule with less than 30 minutes’ notice prior to the appointment, we charge a $10 fee*
If you cancel with less than 1 hour’s notice prior to the appointment, we charge a $25 fee*
If you cancel with less than 30 minutes prior to the appointment, we charge a $50 fee*
*except if no therapist is assigned, then it's free of charge.